The Butora Altura is a mid-top trad climbing machine. The Altura excels at long days of multi-pitch crack climbing and big walls but performs just as well on sharp micro edges.
The 100% organic hemp-lined German leather stretches very little, so the size you buy is the size you end up with. At Butora, we take the details seriously, like how we use three different deniers of thread and don't use liquid adhesives on the upper, allowing better breathability.
Whether in Yosemite, Indian Creek or just at your local crag, the Altura's performance and comfort are so good you won't want to take them off.
Some of the features found on the Altura include:
- Butora's own NEO Fuse sticky rubber
- 100% Organic Hemp lining to control stretch and odor
- German leather upper, the best leather we can find
- Open cell Poron foam tongue for all day jamming comfort
- Closed cell foam padded ankle protection
- Ample rubber for protection and grip
- Moisture-wicking split leather footbed